Nanaimo Innovation Academy Annual Fund
Nanaimo Innovation Academy is a not-for-profit daycare. We rely largely on tuition and fundraising to finance our educational program.
We strive to provide a high-quality daycare program that utilizes the best practices in early childhood pedagogy. We believe in paying our staff a living wage that not only reflects their skills, talents, and education but also their value to our daycare community. Our future fundraising goal is to be able to provide children a subsidized meal plan each day, of healthy, organic, locally produced foods.
Tuition Grant Giving
We would love to offer tuition grants to Nanaimo Innovation Academy families that demonstrate financial need. If you would like to anonymously help support a family in need of tuition grants, please contact .
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Founder and Daycare Manager
905 Hecate Street
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
We are always in need of volunteers to help make Nanaimo Innovation Academy a better place to learn. We appreciate all of the help and support from our volunteers. Here are some ways that you can contribute:
- supporting our community garden and the upkeep of the campus grounds
- helping with construction projects, large and small
- painting and updating the interior and exterior of our campus
- spreading the word about Nanaimo Innovation Academy events and attend events
- encouraging friends and contacts to consider donating to Nanaimo Innovation Academy
- connecting Nanaimo Innovation Academy with interesting speakers and contacts in the community
These are only a few ideas. If you have any suggestions or are interested in volunteering, contact email@example.com.
Nanaimo Innovation Academy holds a variety of fundraisers throughout the year. Click on our News and Events page or go to our Facebook page to see the upcoming fundraiser events. In addition to events, we sell quality hoodies and t-shirts to raise funds twice a year. Email to see if we have any available from our last order.